White chocolate bliss balls
10 minutes up your sleeve? Make these delicious white chocolate wholefood bliss balls! There is something about coconut & white chocolate that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE but a lot of white chocolate bliss balls out on the market are made with milk powder or condensed milk [ even some health food brands ] so why not make these 100% wholefood bliss balls instead and know what is in your food.
Watch the 60 second recipe video below >>>
- 1/2 Cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 Cups desiccated coconut
- 1/4 Cup melted cacao butter [ white chocolate flavour ]
- 1/3 Cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 Cup vanilla protein powder [ can omit from the recipe ]
Desiccated coconut to roll bliss balls in
- Add all ingredients to a bowl & mix until combined
- Shape in the palm of your hands until sticky - you may need to add another tablespoon or 2 of rice malt syrup if the mixture is not sticking together
- Carefully mould into balls [ This recipe will not roll into balls like other date based bliss balls]
- Coat in desiccated coconut & EAT
Serve these delicious white chocolate bliss balls in the refrigerator for easy access...
Humble Wholefoods x.