Triple Chocolate Brownies
Paleo recipes / Paleo diet
Vegan recipes / Vegan diet
Wholefood recipes / Wholefood diet
These fudge brownies will have you satisfied all week long! With a soft & moist texture with gooey melted chocolate chips all the way through + a nutty drizzled almond sauce - you can't go wrong. Feel free to make these with or without the sauce - I just couldn't help myself but make them even more indulgent.
Watch the video below on how to make these incredible sweet treats...
- 6 Tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ Cup coconut sugar
- 2 Whole eggs [vegan substitute: 2 serves vegan egg replacer mix]
- ¾ Cup almond meal
- ¼ Cup raw cacao powder
- 1 ½ Teaspoons baking powder
- ½ Cup DF dark & white chocolate chips mixed [alternatively dark chips only]
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and line a square 8 x 8 square tin with baking paper
- Add coconut oil & coconut sugar to a medium sized bowl and whisk until combined
- Add eggs & whisk vigorously for 2-3 minutes until light bubbles appear [ this will give your brownies a crust
- Add almond meal, cacao powder & baking soda & fold into the batter
- Fold chocolate chips into the mixture
- Pour into your prepared tin and bake for 17-20 minutes until the crust is cooked but the centre is still gooey
ALMOND BUTTER SAUCE
- Add ¼ Cup rice malt syrup & ¼ Cup almond butter to a saucepan over low heat
- Add 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Stir until melted and smooth
- Pour over your warm brownies & EAT!!!!
Enjoy this recipe & comment below you have ANY questions or you LOVE the recipe
Humble Wholefoods x.