Tahini Chocolate Fudge
Paleo recipes / Paleo diet
Vegan recipes / Vegan Diet
Wholefood recipes / Wholefood diet
No bake desserts / raw treats
10 minutes & you have easter fudge to get you through the long weekend! Easter is not a time for feeling ill for days on end or pumping yourself with guilt or negative feelings over what you have consumed... take a break & enjoy what you wish in moderation. If you're after an easter go to that you can have as your easter treats or in between your chocolate easter bunny obsessive afternoons, try these delicious creamy wholefood fudges.
- ½ Cup hulled tahini
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons rice malt syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ Cup full fat coconut milk
- Mix all of the tahini mixture ingredients in a medium sized bowl until combined
- Add all chocolate mixture ingredients into a small saucepan over low heat & stir until melted
- Add the chocolate mixture to the tahini mixture and whisk until fully combined
- Pour the fudge mixture into silicone moulds of any shape or a lined 6 x 6 inch square tin and set in the freezer for 90 minutes
- Store in an air-tight container in the freezer
- Enjoy your guilt free easter treats!!!
Humble Wholefoods x.