Salted Caramel Bliss Balls
Paleo recipes / Paleo diet
Vegan recipes / Vegan diet
Wholefood recipes / Wholefood diet
No Bake / Raw
The perfect power snack on the go + those late night dessert cravings GONE! These salted caramel bliss balls are a delicious sweet treat that you can make in advance & last you all week in the refrigerator or longer in the freezer. They will satisfy the kids and keep them happy and will only take you 10 minutes to make... you can DEFINITELY find 10 minutes for these goodies.
Mesquitepowder is packed with nutrition! It is high in protein & fibre and adds a nice malt like / caramel flavour to it! I add a teaspoon to smoothies, morning oats, bliss balls, cakes / breads... anything really ha! In this recipe, maca powder adds an added caramel flavour to the salted caramel bliss balls so don't forget it!
- 1 Cup hazelnuts
- 1 Cup dates
- 2 Tablespoons tahini paste [ alternatively almond butter ]
- 1 Teaspoon mesquite powder
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar [ adds the extra caramel flavour ]
- Boil the kettle & soak the dates for 10 minutes
- In your food processor, blend the hazelnuts until a fine crumb appears
- Add the drained dates into the food processor and blitz together until the dates have broken down throughout the nut mix
- Add the tahini, mesquite powder & coconut sugar and pulse the food processor a few more times until you have a smooth sticky mixture
- Roll into small balls & store in the refrigerator or the freezer
- Eat, love, share!!!
Humble Wholefoods x.