Pear & Raspberry Loaf
Paleo recipes / Paleo diet
Vegan recipes / Vegan diet
Wholefood recipes / Wholefood diet
A great sweet treat to keep for your week either as a second breakfast, afternoon snack or a yummy night dessert fix! This loaf will satisfy the kids & take approx 30 minutes to make including baking!
- ¾ Cup buckwheat
- ½ Cup arrowroot flour [ GF flour as a substitute ]
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Egg [ substitute with 1 vegan egg mix ]
- ¼ Cup coconut oil
- ¼ Cup raw honey
- 1 Cup chopped canned pears
- ¼ Cup canned pear juice
- ½ Cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees & line a silicone loaf tray or tin loaf tray with coconut oil
- Whisk together the honey & coconut oil until combined
- Add the egg and whisk until fluffy
- Add the dry ingredients and whisk until combined
- Add the pears, pear juice & raspberries and fold into the batter
- Bake for 20-25 minute until golden brown
- Eat, enjoy, REPEAT!
Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator or the freezer!
Humble Wholefoods x.