Peanut butter crackle cups
Paleo recipes / Paleo diet
Vegan recipes / Vegan diet
Wholefood recipes / Wholefood diet
These crackle cups are amazzing!!! They actually didn't last more than 2 days in the house & when my husband walked passed me with a strong scent of peanut butter multiple times that day, I knew they were delicious. Quick to make, and easily adaptable if you have normal puffed rice to use instead of brown rice OR you don't like peanut butter.. use ANY nut butter you like.
Watch the video below on how to make these delicious treats
1/3 Cup peanut butter
¼ Cup raw honey [maple syrup]
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ Cup raw cacao powder
1 1/2 Cups puffed rice (brown preferably)
1/3 Cup desiccated coconut
- Add peanut butter, honey & coconut oil into a bowl
- Microwave or heat up on the stop until runny (approx 20 seconds)re Add cacao & mix until combined
- Add puffed rice & desiccated coconut to a larger bowl
- Add chocolate peanut mixture & mix with your hands until the rice is coated evenly
- Scoop into cupcake patties
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes & eat!!!
- Store in the refrigerator
Humble Wholefoods x.