Paleo recipes / Paleo diet
wholefood recipes / Wholefood diet
Afternoon snack? Yes please! Wholefood Chai spiced cookies to satisfy every afternoon sweet craving.
Alongside a scrumptious cup of tea and you are in Paleo / Wholefood / Baked goods heaven!
- 1 Cup Almond Meal
- (not blanched almond flour)
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup or honey
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 lightly beaten egg
½ Cup Dairy free white chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees, and line a baking tray with baking paper
2. Add the beaten egg, coconut oil and rice malt syrup to a medium sized bowl and mix together until combined
3. Add the almond meal, coconut flour, baking soda and spices to the mixture and stir until dough is formed. If the dough seems too wet, add a little more almond meal until it appears thicker in texture
4. Fold the white chocolate chips into the mixture and use a cookie dough scoop to scoop the dough into a ball and place on the baking tray. Use your fingers to lightly press the mixture down
5. Bake in the oven for 11-14 minutes depending on whether you prefer a softer chewy cookie or a firmer cookie.
Store in an airtight container on your bench top, if you leave in a hot and humid climate.. store in the refrigerator
Enjoy your delicious cookie goodness!
Humble Wholefoods x.