Almond Butter Fudge
Paleo recipes / Paleo diet
Vegan recipes / Vegan diet
Wholefood recipes / Wholefood diet
Looking for an easy fudge snack to keep you going through the day? These delicious little bites can be stored in the freezer or refrigerator & will satisfy every little smooth & salted tastebud you have. With only 5 minutes of melting & into the freezer they go to set - they are quick & easy to make.
½ Cup Almond butter
½ Cup cacao hazelnut butter
¼ Cup coconut oil
¼ Cup maple syrup
Pinch of salt
- Melt the almond butter & hazelnut butter in a saucepan over low heat until melted
- Add the coconut oil & maple syrup & mix through
- Add the salt & taste on whether you prefer more sweeter or not
- Pour the mixture evenly into silicone muffin moulds or silicone chocolate moulds & freeze for 20 minutes until set
- Store in the refrigerator or leave out on the bench for 15 minutes after removing from the freezer before serving!
Humble Wholefoods x.