Paleo recipes / Paleo diet
Vegan recipes / Vegan Diet
Wholefood recipes / Wholefood diet
No bake desserts / raw treats
The perfect breakfast to start your day. Filled with nourishing acai berry goodness, your morning routine just got better! This breakfast treat is ridiculously versatile, with the option to add cacao, spinach, greens powders, maca powder, protein powder or any fruit or berry you wish! Make it your own, be bold with your breakfast choices this week and try this delicious treat!
- ½ Frozen Acai puree packet [Amazonia brand I use]
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1 Cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 Cup coconut milk - I use the Coconut Quench Brand [substitute options: almond milk; oat milk; soy milk; whole dairy milk]
- 1 Handful of spinach
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- Using your nutri-bullet or food processor, blend all ingredients until combined and smooth
- You may need to add a few extra dashes of milk if your blender is struggling to pulse through all the ingredients
- Top with your favourite toppings
[I use: Passionfruit, fresh berries, plums, kiwi fruit, mango cheeks, shredded coconut, figs, sliced banana & granola]
NOTE: If you do not have any Acai puree packets, you can add 1 Tablespoon of Acai powder [local health food store] or just add another cup of berries!
Let me know how you go with your breakfast choices this week ! I'd love to hear about it in the comments below...
Humble Wholefoods x.